Beauty in its purest form

Beauty in its purest form
If I only I could just stay there forever

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stink Bomb of a Woman

So, just when I thought life couldn't get any more difficult it when and did just that.
I find it quite odd that I had all these dreams and aspirations, but no ability to grab hold of them. Always inhibited somehow. I worked diligently to put myself in a position where I have the freedom to take hold of these things I waited years to pursue, but because that position requires money and lots of work I have no time to do what I put myself here to do. What do they call that? Ummm, an oxy moron or something like that...or just plain pointless maybe...I mean, how is it that no matter what I do or where I am I always find myself blocked in some way. Never able to fully be happy. Are the places I take myself wrong or the people I choose to love the wrong choice for me?
This is what I came up with: If you move a stink bomb from room to room and around different people it isn't the rooms or the people that make it stink. It is the bomb taking the problem from place to place and to different people. The solution? That bomb needs to figure out how to stop stinking or pray it comes across someone who knows how to handle its stinking baggage.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting observation. However, I think the stench from the stink bomb would eventually die out. Sometimes it's the people and the environment we surround ourselves with that alters our mood. Do you find that you write better when you are alone or while maintain a healthy relationship with friends and family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, rich stink bomb metaphor! Hang in there, try to squeeze in just ten minutes for your own work, just so you can say you did it and carry that with you--i did it once, i can do it again type thing. just my 2¢ *:) junebug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and omniscient idiot,
    Actually, I find that alone, as I am now, it is harder and harder to get those little moments of inspiration when I can't wait to get to the computer and write. Then again, alone for me means not having a whole heck of a lot of time to think. Quite insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete