Beauty in its purest form

Beauty in its purest form
If I only I could just stay there forever

Friday, January 15, 2010

Back on track!

Although every time I look at chapter two I think it's a big piece of crap, I feel something rising in me that is going to change that. The drive to make the whole thing so stinkin spectacular is within me, and I feel all I need to do is tap into it. Actually, what I really want to do is finish the book; give it an ending and go from there. If I could just finish it, I think that would get me more pumped to polish it, too. I suppose that's the order I should have been following all along. And since I am meeting with my lovely writers group this morning, I should be in the mode to do some writing today. Somewhere between picking the kids up and making dinner, I think:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment