Beauty in its purest form

Beauty in its purest form
If I only I could just stay there forever

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspiration

As the sun decides to peek out, revealing himself to the world, my urge to write has risen from its dormant position. Inspiration still evades me, and I haven't a clue where to go get some, but I know I need to get working, and soon. This procrastination and excuse making leaves my word count hovering somewhere above 37,000. Not so bad if my my goal hadn't been 50,000. And beside the word count goal is the goal to stay on task and get it done! Anything done. Instead of constantly moving onto the next endeavour, before finishing the first! Are these tangent novels inspired and meant to be pursued, or just my excuse to never finish the one I seem to be struggling on?

No comments:

Post a Comment