Beauty in its purest form

Beauty in its purest form
If I only I could just stay there forever

Saturday, January 30, 2010

So we went bowling last night, and not just any bowling, cosmic bowling! I don't think bowling was meant to be done to rap music with an ominous mist spreading over the lanes. I get enough fog in the valley at the butt crack of down when I am taking the kids to school; not at the bowling alley too! I guess I got cosmic bowling and rock n bowl mixed up. I can say I got a 127, which may not seem that fantastic to you, but for me, it is! And Macaroni Grill Mushroom ravioli is delicious! Too bad I ordered the lasagna! How do I know the mushroom ravioli is good then? Well, because much to my Husband's irritation, I sneaked a few off his plate and into my mouth! HA! Take that hubby O' mine. You think you can beat me at bowling? Well, I'll just eat all your ravioli then! How do yo like them raviolis... I mean, apples?

Kids are still at the parents house, husband is gone to work, and I am all alone. Alone, I think i forgot what that was. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment